The soft tape is an important element if you have chosen porcelain stoneware, concrete plates or natur stones as your terrace-covering!
- Effectively reduces impact sound
- ensures pleasant walking comfort and
- reduces the risk of slipping of the tile covering on the joist.
The Soft-Tape is dimensioned to fit perfectly under the Clip-X and therefore there is no impairment of function in this area.
The soft tape is equipped with a self-adhesive back!
You mount this by peeling off the protective film of the self-adhesive layer and then sticking it onto the grease- and dust-free joist.
In addition, please note that it is glued on both flange sides of the joist.
The following graphic serves as an explanation:
Soft Tape – other properties
Lastly, we may present to you the other features:
- for porcelain stoneware, natural stone and concrete slabs
- self-adhesive, very easy installation
- Temperature resistance: -30 to +80 °
- Highly resistant to aging, water absorption < 1 vol.-%
- Anti-slip coating
- Material: non-crosslinked polyethylene foam, gray
- Adhesive: synthetic rubber
- Width x length per piece: 8 mm x 10 m
There are no reviews yet.