Functions of our underlay rubber pad
- protects an existing horizontal insulation from a possible demaging due to a pedestal
- serves as a base for pedestals on concrete and smoothes out its unevenness
- Improves the acoustics of a pedestal and serves to decouple vibrations
- serves as compensation for slight unevenness of the floor
Our underlay rubber pad is suitable for all applications on flat roofs and is a recognized protective layer according to DIN 18195, part 10 Technical data:
– Maximum load: 13 tons / m²
– Material: PUR-bonded rubber granules
– Weight per unit area: approx. 2.7 kg / m²
Note: if an existing sealing foil is not resistant to plasticizers, please use our EPDM tape as a underlay under the pad!
There are no reviews yet.