This important component of the rail system has the following functions and properties: it
- serves to ensure a constant plate spacing of 3 mm at all times
- can be fixed by screwing it onto the aluminum profile and
- thus ensures a perfect and durable hold of your patio slab.
In addition, the bars of the clip are easy to break off to allow dressing relocation or the like.
When laying, it should be noted that the clip is attached over the soft tape – this prevents sound bridges!
Mounting the Clip-X on the rail system
Gerne können Sie aus folgenden Mustersets für das Schienensystem ‘Plus’ und ‘Slim’ wählen.
In jeder dieser beiden Kategorien sehen Sie getrennte Übersichten für Mustersets mit fixen und selbstnivellierenden Stelzlagern!
Use our new terrace configurator!
Use our completely revised configurator and benefit from the following advantages:
- Create your individual installation plan!
- Take a look at this plan in 2D and 3D!
- Display the exact material list or save it to pdf!
- Compare the installation method with pedestalswith other installation methods (e.g. with our rail system)!
To the configurator
Return shipment option for too much ordered pedestals!
Save yourself time, money and effort – we take back unused ‘Titan’ series pedestals!
You can not estimate the exact need or want to order a little more for contingencies? A good idea!
Because we take back unused pedestals within 2 months from the date of purchase.
The prerequisite, of course, is that we can sell them again. That is, the pedestals
- must not be dirty
- must not show any signs of use (scratches on the surface or the like)
- arrive undamaged
What is the maximum number of pedestals we take back?
We take back a maximum of 10% of the ordered quantity per delivery item
– You order 200 pcs. from height 1,9-2,7 cm and 100 pcs. from the height 2.7-4.0 cm.
– We take back maximum: 20 pcs. from the height 1.9-2.7 cm and 10 pcs. from the height 2.7-4.0 cm.
How and when is the refund
within 2 working days from the date of delivery to us.
by means of the payment method you have chosen during the purchase.
Are manipulation costs deducted?
Yes, costs will be deducted – but they are small and amount to 5% of the value of the goods, but at least EUR 9.
These costs are below our cost price and represent only a part of the expenses we incur for quality control, return to storage and commercial processing (credit note, etc.).
There are no reviews yet.